Join the Team
Get inspired, empowered, and fulfilled
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Hsinchu (Taiwan)
Post Date : 2021/11/01
We are looking for an outstanding engineer to support sensor & imager developments. As a part of the team you will work on designing and validating the optical characteristics of advanced optoelectronic devices.
• Design, tapeout, and analysis of micro-photonic devices
• Optoelectronic device simulation and characterization
• Operate and maintain characterization tools
• Having at least a master degree in EE, Physics and related fields with 1-2 year working experience
• Familiar with optical or imaging devices, modules, and systems
• Experience in using wave optics and thin film optics simulators for optical simulations, e.g., Lumerical, RSoft, Macleod, etc.
• Experience in GDS drawing and layout design
• Experience in semiconductor process and fabrication
• Experience in photonics lab equipment, e.g., laser, fiber, detectors, cameras, optical mounts, stages etc.
• Programming experience in lab equipment control, data collection, and data analysis
• Experience in designing and developing characterization tools