• We are counting on your solid HR expertise to attract top talentsto join like-minded teams.
• Your creativity and execute capabilities are highly valued, and we will work together to enhance the overall employee experience through offering courses, events, and welfare measures.
• We seek individuals who are proactive, detail-oriented, and positive communicators and collaborators with strong problem solving skills.
• Our corporate culture is open with a flexible working environment and flat organizational structure.
• We aim to support you in your human resources career, enabling you to play as a strategic partner of the company, rather than just an administrator.
Dr. Tianyue Yu, Quanergy Systems Co-Founder And Former CTO, Joins Artilux As Strategic Advisor
Artilux, the world leader of GeSi photonic technology for CMOS based SWIR sensing and imaging, announced today that Dr. Tianyue Yu, Quanergy Systems co-founder and former CTO, is joining as its strategic advisor. Dr. Yu's 25+ years of experience and profound industry knowledge in the field of solid-state scanning LiDAR for automotive and IoT will aid in bolstering Artilux’s next growth phase in providing a scalable 3D sensing and imaging technology platform for various market segments.
Artilux Launches Next-gen Sensing Technology with High Gain and Low Noise Performance for Automotive Applications
Artilux, the renowned leader in CMOS SWIR optical sensing technology and GeSi (Germanium Silicon) photonics technology today announced Germanium-Silicon Avalanche Photodiode (GeSi APD) array technology, the next-gen 3D imaging and sensing technology that achieves the unique high gain and low dark current with mature CMOS-based production. When being used with Optical Phased Array (OPA) technology, an optimal Solid-State LiDAR system will be implemented to improve sensing and to truly fulfill the affordable safety in autonomous driving.